|General Information||Modules on offer|
|New Modules||Payment Mode and details|
|Register Now||Conditions Applicable|
General Information on BCS Courses
You can now earn a UK degree (Level 6 Qualifications on the UK Qualifications framework) by safely studying in Mauritius at very affordable prices. This course is structured in 3 levels, completed with a Professional Project.
We are inviting students to register for British Computer Society courses for May 2021 Exams in a renewed format and with added benefits.
Modules on Offer
The modules on offer in this period will include:
|Main Modules on offer||1. Computer & Network Technology|
2. Information Systems
3. Software Development
|1. IT Project Management|
2. Principles of Internet Technologies
3. Big Data Management(new)
|1. Network Information Systems|
2. Web Engineering
3. Computer Services Management
|Additional Modules on Request||4. Professional Issues in IS|
5. Systems Analysis & Design
6. Computer Networks
7. Database Systems
8. Software Engineering 1
New Modules(see below)
|4. Management Information Systems|
5. Advanced Databases
6. IT & the Environment (for Sept 2021 exams)
7. Software Engineering 2
8. Programming Paradigms
|Normal days to be conducted||Week-ends and/or weekdays||Week-ends and/or weekdays||Week-ends and/or weekdays|
BCS has added 4 new modules at the Diploma level : (i) Big Data Management, (ii) Smart Systems, (iii) User Experience (iv) Web Development. We are pleased to confirm that these new modules are immediately available at Active Learning.
Payment Mode and Details
Payment can be made in 1 of the following ways
1. DIRECT BANK TRANSFER
Details can be provided upon registration.
2. CASH PAYMENT
This will be accepted in our office.
- A payment of at least 50% should have been completed by the student in order to benefit from this offer.
- Courses will be MOSTLY classroom based
- Depending on the modules chosen, practical courses will be offered and are inclusive in the offer. For example, for the Software Development module at BCS Certificate Level, Programming in C++ is offered.
- Students must follow up the classroom sessions with online exercises and assignments as per course plan, else they will be de-registered.